Monday, November 21, 2011

This is what I kinda sorta look like

I have a strict doppelganger elimination policy. Should any of my associates ever encounter an impostor roaming the earth, they are to dispose of this person (or thing) on sight. This poses a slight problem as I have been told I look like the following celebrities:

Keanu Reeves
Wanted for stealing my thunder

Chris Klein
To be destroyed immediately

John Lennon
R.I.P

Elias Koteas
 Exactly what I will be in 30 years

If you don't know who Elias Koteas is, you are truly missing out. Known for such roles as Casey Jones in the Ninja Turtles movies and that creepy guy in Fallen, he is one of Canada's greatest of its numerous gifts to the world. I recently passed Elias Koteas in the street. I was too stunned to terminate him. Perhaps it for the best; he isn't a true doppelganger, more of a glimpse into my future. Keanu Reeves should take note.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They all loos smart

working serials