Friday, May 22, 2009

No, no it is not

TBK just sent me the following video with the question, "Is this good?"



The answer is no, this is an exceptionally frivolous product. Why in god's name would I want to hang out in my towel for an extended period of time? And how exactly am I supposed to dry myself with a mutilated snuggie? That thing doesn't even look absorbent. Seriously, every person in that add is bone dry before putting the towel on. And what's with the pretend naked woman at the beginning!? I have so many issues with this product I don't even know where to begin.

I guess if I had to choose one redeeming quality of the Wearable Towel - Wearable Towel? They couldn't even come up with a kitschy name. These people are awful. - it would have be... TOGA! TOGA! TOGA! Ah, remember when comedies were funny?

No comments: