Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Do you hate children or something?

Of course you don't. Hating kids is like hating puppies, and if you hate puppies you are just an asshole. Kids are awesome. Look at this guy:


See, kids are all about the win. So be a good human and donate to a worthy cause: James getting in shape! I'm at least partially kidding. I'm running a 5K for Common Cents, a non-profit organization that teaches young folk how they can be better people and improve the lives of the less fortunate. See, it's not only for kids, it's also for poor people. If you hate kids and poor people, you might as well be Dick Cheney. You're not Dick Cheney, are you? I didn't think so. Help me get to my goal of $375 and you will sleep better at night. Probably. Just do it. Don't be a dick. Cheney.

Click here if you are a good person

No comments: