Friday, December 12, 2008

Plan B costs $40 too

By special request from one of my 2-4 readers, I've got something to say about condoms. About a month ago I was talking about sex with a friend and she mentioned that her boyfriend uses lamb skin condoms. She swore to me that it's almost like having real, beautiful, unprotected sex. I was sold enough that I actually got to the point where I was prepared to buy myself a box and masturbate with one (you know, for scientific research). What she didn't mention is that they cost $40! You've got to be out your mind if you think I'm about to pay $40 to have sex 12 times. It already costs enough going out for dinner or drinks or whatever else is your preferred method for wooing prospective partners. There is no way I'm going to waste that much extra money to put a barrier between my penis and, um... lady parts. In all honesty, I think I'd rather roll the dice and get a $2 blowjob.

2 comments:

Lacey Ann said...

ha! But plan B only prevents one unwanted pregnancy for $40 (and it gives you 7 days of bleeding for every pill... thus interfering with sex for an extra 7 days) and lambskin condoms prevents TWELVE unwanted pregnancies for $40! They are overpriced, but at the very least you can buy the condoms and save them for special occasions? And when you split the cost of the box with your significant other, it only comes out to about $20 each. So, there.

Suzi said...

Plan B absolutely does not cause 7 days of bleeding for every pill. If it did, you'd be out for 14 days because you take two pills.

Real information about it can be found here: http://www.go2planb.com/index.aspx