Thursday, August 6, 2009

Only the beginning

Good god, football starts in three days! I know it's only preseason, but with a wait this long, a sports void so vacant, the return of football is the day I feel I have officially survived the doldrums of a baseball-centric summer. I haven't given much thought to preseason predictions yet, but I am ready to put one out there: Mike Singletary (49ers) will win Coach of the Year.

I won't give you much in the form of evidence because I think coach Singletary speaks for himself.




That there is man speak! (Chugs Keystone Light, crushes can on forehead) Inspirational coaching to the max! Seriously though, if that man can't get an up-and-coming team to get its shit together, I don't know why I should bother admiring football players.

P.S: He also pulled down his pants in the locker room to prove a point last season. EXTREME!

No comments: