Monday, January 31, 2011

iPhone yeah! Champagne yeah!

I'm just posting to brag about getting an iPhone. Yeah, this would have been cool in 2007. Four years behind the times seems about right for the likes of me.

 I'm so jazzed about taking photos on strangers. I got the phone less than a week ago and I've been all up in people's grills in the train in the most awkward conceivable fashion. I am bad at not talking at an extremely high volume or displaying any form of subtlety so it was pretty weird when I pulled the old "pretend like you're posing for a picture so I can photograph that freak over there" right before I left the train. Alas, I'm a shameless asshole, so I get to share things like this:


That was on the L train. That super sexy blue elbow is my girlfriend "posing." If you're unfamiliar, the L train is the magical choo choo train to Hipsterland. I got off on the last stop before Brooklyn. To the surprise of nobody, that woman did not. Then you come across people who are too sad to even bother hiding what you're doing. Take for example the least insecure couple ever:


You can tell how truly happy they are by the way they desperately exhibit their affection for no reason at all. I admired them so much I stood right in front of them and snapped this. Then I put it on Twitter. Yeah, I'm doing that as well. iPhone FTW!

No comments: