Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Treasure Hunting

According to Terrel Owens' ESPN player profile, his middle name is Eldorado. That's not a typo either. It's Eldorado, one word. I hate the Cowboys and I'm not particularly fond of arrogant, self-centered athletes, but Terrell Owens is my favourite football player. This Eldoarado discovery only makes me love him that much more.

P.S: Getcha popcorn ready!

P.P.S: Not that I doubt the intelligence of you, my readers, but in case you don't know what El Dorado is, it's the mythical city of gold explorers once searched for. You may have seen this exploited by Hollywood in the popular films National Treasure: Book of Secrets and Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. If you want to learn something real about it, I firmly believe in Wikipedia as a reliable source.

No comments: