Monday, February 16, 2009

Also...

Thanks to Wicked Chops Poker for taking notice of us and commenting. You guys have been a great source of entertainment to me for some time. I tried to kiss up to you in an email but your server would have none of it. So, if you're reading this right now, consider this my shameless attempt and getting a link on your site. If you guys are feeling generous, I promise more posts, including a Retroactive Babe of the Week for at least three months. When I say retroactive, keep in mind that I am only 24. So it will be more along the lines of Anna Kournikova and other women I ogled in Maxim during junior high than Racquel Welch and whoever the hell else was considered a sex symbol in the 60s. That being said, how can I not do this without eventually getting to Marilyn Monroe? Certain beauty never goes out of style.

No comments: