Friday, February 6, 2009

It's Working!

I'm sure most of are far too busy being employed and having friends to take notice of every good commercial on tv. Lucky for you, I have no life. So enjoy these two little bundles of joy that make my day a little easier every time they pop up.






That truly is Shaqtastic. Freeze the video at 11 seconds to observe all the Shaqalicious glory on the Scrabble board. How have they not made a Shaq version of Scrabble? Oh, I know why. The Scrabble people are a miserable bunch of cheapskate fools who sue people for making Facebook applications of their game. Get with the 21st Century, most likely dead creator of Scrabble.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

after the superbowl commercials you still go with these as the winners? really though?

Mojo said...

I wasn't looking to single out the best commercials so much as the ones that are my personal favorites right now. I will say that I wasn't very impressed with the Superbowl commercials anyway. The Conan O'Brian Bud as was the only one that seemed to be worth $3 million. The Miller Lite one second commercials were great, but I didn't catch any of them until I watched them on YouTube.

Anonymous said...

fair enough, fair enough, but as to the superbowl, what about the doritos commercial? the bridgestone potatohead? or the careerbuilder ones? maybe not the best commercials ever crafted but all solidly good for a laugh, I thought.