Friday, February 13, 2009

PA-BLAAAAAM!!!!! WELCOME TO THE DOLLHOUSE BITCHES!!!!!!

Make way.  Make way.  For I have arrived!  After 100 posts with two types of hot sauce on everything, shit starts tasting a bit mild, eh?  Well this is post #101 and I shall reheat this mother with some Totally Brash Knockouts!  

TBK!

Need my credentials?  I have a graduate degree in the NBA.  Majors in Poker & Movies.  Minors in the MLB & Photography.  No high school degree.  I am a certified Apple & Tech nerd.  I'm from New York Fucking City.  I live in Los Angeles.  Go Knicks (go lakers too... eeek).  Go Yankees.  Go Phil Ivey.  And I have a 1,000,000 to 0 undefeated record against James and Ed!  So bring it!

Lebron James sucks! No one really cares that A-Rod took steroids! Kobe is god! Paul Pierce is the worst of the Boston Three Party! Steve Nash should not have any MVPs! The Clippers are cursed! 2K9 blows Live out the water!

Again, my name is TBK.  Nice to meet you.  I'll be back after ALL STAR WEEKEND to talk about how a 5' 7" man out-dunked Dwight Howard.

**Mwhaaaa**

1 comment:

Suzi said...

Steve Nash is the MVP of my life. Kobe is a jackass who asked Brandy to his high school prom. Also, who let you on this thing?