Monday, April 5, 2010

24 Got Cancelled!

This makes me fairly happy. As many complaints as there were about 24, I will say there could never be too many. I don't really bug out about the unrealistic aspects of the show, except for 3 things:

1. For a show often set in LA and New York, there sure doesn't seem to be any traffic.

2. Jack Bauer has saved the world, what 6 times? Yet every year, there are a group of government assholes who just don't believe the guy, whether it's what he's saying, or even that he's not evil.

3. I never see anyone act tired or even drink coffee, yet all the characters stay up for well over 24 hours (assuming the 1st episode doesn't start with everyone waking up). Put a Red Bull in Bauer's hands and your show might bring in enough money to stay on the air.

This piece of crap deserves to get cancelled. As far as I'm concerned, that's what it gets for staying on too long and not trying to get any better.

No comments: