Thursday, April 1, 2010

LDO!

Listening to the Dan Patrick Show on the way to work this morning, I got to ponder this question: Would you exchange the tip of your pinky for the ability to dunk like an NBA player for ten years? I have a question for you, Mr. Patrick. What wouldn't you give up for that? I thought he said give up your whole pinky and my insta-response was still an emphatic yes. If something like this happened to be possible, I'd be willing to part with any one of my fingers (thumbs don't count) or both pinkies. If anything, it would be the greatest party trick/bar bet ever. I'm somewhere between 5'10" and 6'0" depending on my where my self-esteem is at that particular day, and my skin tone is pasty on a good day. Who's going to argue my pathetic little pinky isn't worth pulling shit like this:



My fingers are all little and stubby anyway. Seriously, my girlfriend is bite size and my hands barely cover hers. Pasty skin. little hands, I'm making myself sound reaaaaally sexy to my female audience.

No comments: