Saturday, March 28, 2009

The worst of the worst

And the best of the best.

I present a list of the premier Ben and Jerry's ice cream flavors.

5. Strawberry Cheesecake

4. Oatmeal Cookie Chunk

3. Coffee Heath Bar Crunch

2. Cinnamon Buns

1. Creme Brulee

Just missed the cut: Brownie Batter, Vanilla Caramel Fudge, One Cheesecake Brownie, Smores
*Imagine Whirled Peace might get there someday, as #5 falls out of favor with me.

New Flavors that sound interesting, or ones I haven't had/can't remember: Mango Mango, Fossil Fuel, Cake Batter, Peanut Butter Cookie Dough, Orange & Cream, Vanilla Fudge Brownie, Sweet Cream & Cookies

Complaints: 

Vanilla Heath Bar Crunch used to have toffee in the title, but someone apparently chose to take it out? Great decision...

My Dad's all time favorite flavor (Coffee, Coffee, Buzz Buzz Buzz) is still listed as being in existence, but I haven't seen it in any store for over 6 years.

Pistachio Pistachio is the worst ice cream I've ever had.

2 comments:

TBK! said...

haagen-dazs 4life

Suzi said...

cinnamon has no business being in ice cream