Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Watch out world, it's Ben Foster

Normally, October is the month which begins to usher in the wave of movies which I might actually want to go and see. This year it seems like a taller order, given that I've been to the theaters 3, maybe 4 times so far this year. It really goes without saying, however, that months October-January can often have twice the number of good films released during the other eight months.

So far, it's not looking good. Here's what I'm working with:


Maybe: Me and Orson Welles, Up in the Air, Fantastic Mr. Fox

Probably not: Sherlock Holmes, The Box, The Men Who Stare at Goats, It's Complicated

I doubt it but you never know: Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call New Orleans, Saw VI

Please: Armored, 2012, The Boondock Saints II: All Saints Day, Old Dogs, Did You Hear About the Morgans, Amelia

1 comment:

Suzi said...

The Box is only a "probably not" ???
I would definitely watch 2012 before I'd spend an hour and a half watching cameron diaz and her suckerfish face.