Friday, July 18, 2008

Are you fucking kidding me?

I've been very careful about not swearing here, but every rule should have an exception. As if I didn't hate Times Square enough, I got the wonderful experience of having what can only be described as stank-ass water mysteriously fall off a lamppost directly onto the top of my head. I was thrilled to find that not only had I been doused in water, but the water had a lovely brown tint to it. This tint must have surely come from what seemed to be several chunks of weed resin in the water/my head. With all the possibilities for those chunks, I honestly hope it was resin. I suppose it beats bird shit. That being said, I'm really looking forward to going through the whole work day reeking of pot. Nothing says professionalism like recreational drug use!

I have no idea how that "water" fell off the lamppost or why the fuck it was there in the first place. Fuck Times Square. I've endured so much bullshit from this neighborhood. I didn't need shit water to ruin it for me. Couldn't it have at least hit some fat, fanny pack toting tourist? Scare those filthy pests away for good. I mean, they do make larger, slower targets. Fuck this place. I apologize for my foul language.

No comments: