Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Happy Wednesday!

I've always been a fan on Wednesday. More drastically contrary, I don't mind Monday that much and I never saw the big deal with Friday. Maybe I like Wednesday so much because (pathetic excuse for a segue in three... two... one...) Top Chef airs that day. Now that I've brought up, I'm very excited over the announcement of Top Chef Masters coming up in June. After a thoroughly disappointing season full of stale, trite chefs (Danny, Leah) and glorified cooks (Ariane), we get a field worthy of this genuinely respected title.

I can't wait to see how these established culinary figures react to the somewhat unreasonable restrictions of the competition and constant criticism from people they might consider themselves superior to. No, I'm not referring to Tom Colicchio and Padma Lakshmi because *GASP if you take gossip way too seriously* they're not the hosts for this latest incarnation. If you bothered to click the link, you'll see the judges seem to be legit and right along the lines with the Top Chef formula, all the way down to the scowling, overzealous British food critic.

Speaking of Top Chef judges (much stronger segue in three... two... one...) Carl's Jr knows exactly how to market to the James McDonagh demographic:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

epic commercial..better than the jsimp burger commercial