Tuesday, April 21, 2009

It is a pretty good deal after all

I just wrote out a long rant about the lack of Dunkin' Donuts locations in California, then I realized nobody cares about such trivial topics. Instead of resorting to the standard approach of using this medium to whine about the minutae of my life, I'll be more positive and tell everybody on the east coast to get over to Dunkin' Donuts and enjoy a fifty cent iced coffee today. I would have felt much better about typing that last sentence if my keyboard had a cents symbol.

4 comments:

TBK! said...

¢

Edmund said...

I feel you. I guess we've discovered a similar problem between macs and pc's?

I refer you to my money for potatoes post.

Anonymous said...

¢ = option + 4 on a mac, the problem is if you do that in firefox it will open the 4th tab and not give you a ¢.

also... free cone day at ben & jerry's

Unknown said...

i want to franchise a dunkin donuts.