Friday, March 19, 2010

Madness

Yesterday I correctly picked 4 out of 4 upsets for the opening round of the NCAA tournament. Not to say I picked every upset (didn't see Georgetown losing, but then again I don't do research), just that every one I did pick came to realization. I was completely certain Murray State would defeat Vanderbilt, and I don't even know what state the former is located in. As I write this, Temple is plummeting against Cornell, yea Andy Bernard's Cornell, and combined with Villanova's escape yesterday, it seems like the Philadelphia college teams must have gotten an impromptu tutorial on how to suck from the 76'ers. Or the Knicks. New York sure does blow yet again, for the 1,876th year running. Of course, my Wizards are also terrible. Frankly the I-95 corridor just isn't holding its own.

Today's upset picks:

#13 Siena over #4 Purdue
#12 New Mexico State over #5 Michigan State
#10 Georgia tech over #7 Oklahoma State

Final Four Predictions: Butler, Ohio State, West Virginia, Duke

No comments: