Monday, October 6, 2008

Awesome stage name vs. Awful haircut

Kimbo Slice, the last person you ever want to see at the other end of a dark alley, got knocked the f*** out this past weekend. Well, he didn't get knocked out, but he was well on his way there before the fight got stopped. While Mr. Slice has no doubt taken a huge hit to his image as the baddest man on the planet, it's been pointed out to me that he might have been cheated out of his previously perfect record. Did that dude just kick Kimbo in the nuts? You decide around the 4:15 mark on this video:



Too lazy to watch that? Fine, he's a fairly accurate reenactment of what may or may not have happened to Kimbo Slice:



Why that isn't the universal method for settling disputes yet is beyond me. Oh, yeah, women would totally win arguments. Is it too easy for me to make the obvious joke here? Probably. Anyway, enjoy that South Park clip before Viacom removes it from the internet and sues me for my pants.

No comments: