Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I wish that I knew what I know now, when I was...

I'm starting to question whether my mild devotion to Jim Carrey and his early 90's films was mainly the result of being young. I definitely told someone to turn the channel the other day when Dumb and Dumber was on, and I believe also for Ace Ventura 2: When Nature Calls. Still, I think the Truman Show stands the test of a few years, but then again I haven't seen it since it was in theaters, so I probably have to doubt that too. I think the Cable Guy might be good, Ace Ventura le originale was one of the 1st 2 VHS I ever had, and I haven't seen the Majestic. I'm also convinced that the depth and innovation of Eternal Sunshine is vastly underrated, even if the film itself was over-celebrated to no end by hispter kids for the past few years. I'd say it could have gone in James' list for sure.


NFL Power Rankings for October 14th:

Right at the Top
Tennesse, Pittsburgh, Indianapolis, New York Giants, Arizona, and Tampa Bay

Contender or Pretender?

Dallas, Washington, Buffalo, Denver, New England, San Diego

Rising Stars
Atlanta, Miami, Houston, New York Jets, Cleveland and Minnesota

We'd love a playoff berth!
Philadelphia, Jacksonville, Chicago, New Orleans

Fading Fast
Green Bay, Carolina, San Francisco, and Baltimore

Nope.

Detroit, Seattle, St. Louis, Cincinnati, Kansas City, and Oakland

No comments: