Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I should publish my opinions more often

I've been saying for months now that James Posey was the unsung hero of the Celtics' championship season. I think I mentioned his importance briefly before the Finals started. I should brag about these claims while I have the chance. I called it before the Finals. I praised the Hornets for signing him many times to any basketball fan that cared to listen to me. I can't count how many times I've delcared, "Plain and simple, the man knows how to win." Well, my window of opportunity to act like I'm informed and insightful has officially closed. Props to John Hollinger for pointing what I already knew.

Posey brings his recipe for success to Hornets - ESPN

Do you feel that in the air, John Hollinger? That's me grimacing and shaking my fist at you.

No comments: